Apple Music is the best music streaming app for Apple users. It has millions of high-quality songs in it, and you can hear your preferred language song in it. The great thing about Apple Music is that you stream ad-free music, listen to offline music, and watch music videos. You can search for your preferred artist, open its music and watch that music video directly on the app. So if you’re using the Apple Music app on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone, here’s how you can stream music videos on Apple Music.
How to Browse Music on Apple Music
- Open the Apple Music app on Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
- Press Browse.
- Tap on the Music Videos option. On iPad and iPhone, it is under the Playlist option.
Open the Music Videos section, and stream your favorite music video.
How to Find a Certain Music Video on Apple Music
Here’s how you can find your preferred song on the Apple Music app.
- Click on the search icon at the top.
- Type a song name or artist name that you wish to search.
- Once you find the song result, tap on the video section.
Remember that every song or artist has video songs, so you won’t see the video section in some cases.
How to Add Music Videos to Library on Apple Music
Adding music to the library takes no time. You can find songs or music videos quickly if you add them to the library.
- Open the music video that you wish to add to the library.
- Click the Add button to add the song to the library.
Once you add the song to the library, it will always remain there until you remove it from the list. You don’t have to browse or search for the songs which you have added to the library.
How to Download a Music Video on Apple Music
Even if you add a music video to your library, you’ll have to watch it through the internet if you haven’t downloaded it. So in case you’re not connected to the internet, downloaded video can help you out. Here’s how you can download your favorite music videos and stream them anytime you want.
- Open your preferred music video to download.
- Click the Add button.
- Press the download button to start downloading the video.
So here’s how you can download any music video. Remember that videos on Apple Music are high quality and can consume space up to 50-100MB.
How to Create a Video Playlist on Apple Music
In Apple Music, you can’t just create a playlist for audio songs but are allowed to create playlists for the music videos too.
- Open the preferred music video to add to the playlist.
- Make a long press on the selected video.
- Tap the Add to playlist option.
- Select the already created playlist, or press the Create new Playlist button to create a new playlist for music videos.
- Type the name of your New Playlist.
This is how you can create a new playlist and add audio and video songs to it smoothly.
How to Share a Music Video on Apple Music
Choosing the song-sharing feature on Apple Music will allow you to share a link to that particular song.
- Open your preferred music video to share.
- Make a long press on the video.
- Press the Share Music Video option.
- Choose the method or app to share the music link.
Once you share the link with one person, you can copy it and send it to more users. You’re allowed to share the link across all media sharing apps like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and many more.
Users can easily find and play their favorite songs if they add them to their playlist or library. If anyone is not in the condition to touch their iPad, iPhone or Mac, they can just ask Siri to play their favorite song or just by saying the name of the song.
Hello There! I am Elisa Wilson; I have just recently cracked a job as a Google Analyst at a startup company based in New York. Over the years, I have had this passion for publishing things online, and now I do that courtesy of my website. When I write, I try not to make any article too complicated, and I put the impetus on engagement and clarity. I always set my target that my readers should get the main concept in an under 5-minutes read. However, if you have some suggestions, I am all ears to improve my work. Please visit my site: tv.youtube.com/start.