Amazon Echo Show smart speakers are the only devices that offer touch screen display. It comes in several display sizes, including 10-inch, 8-inch, and 5-inch display sizes. Amazon Echo Show devices are packed with great features and huge surprises. If you have it, then you can use it to play and hear the music over any preferred music app. Plus, you can use it during your Skype or Zoom conference meeting.
The Amazon Echo Show 5 and Amazon Echo Show 8 are lower models from the current lineup, and Echo Show 10 (3rd Generation) is bigger and superior to other Echo Show models. However, if you’re new to Echo Show and willing to know more about these devices, you should know how to configure it first. Here’s how you can configure Amazon Echo Show easily.
How to Configure All Echo Show Models
- Take out your Amazon Echo Show from the box and connect one side of the Power adaptor with the Echo Show and another side into the wall plug.
- Start the initialization process on your Echo Show.
- Finish the initialization process, and choose your preferred language and pair the device with the Wi-Fi.
- Once the pairing is successful, set the timezone and sync the current time.
- Sign in to the Amazon account.
- Choose and Confirm the exact location of your Amazon Echo Show.
- Type a name for your device.
- Tap Enable or Later the Amazon Sidewalk on your Echo Show.
- Select your favorite wallpaper.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Now the Echo Show will update begin the firmware update.
- Once the update is finished, start using your Echo Show.
Don’t skip any step mentioned above. Make sure you follow and enter the right details of what Echo Show will ask in different steps. Give exact location, date of birth, name and other information to get better updates. Once you fill in all the details, you can start to watch your favorite shows & music on streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, or Netflix.
How to Configure the 3rd Generation Echo Show 10
Configuring the Echo Show 10 (3rd Generation) is slightly similar to other Echo Show devices, but there are a few additional features available, including motion control that you should see. So here’s how you can configure 3rd Generation Echo Show 10.
- Click Enable or Not Now when the system asks you Use Echo Show as a Camera. Choose any preferred option, and you can change it anytime from Settings.
- Click Done if you selected Enable.
- Under the Where is you Echo Show Placed page, select On an Island, In a Corner, or Against a wall. But if you don’t want to answer it, press the Skip button.
- Click Preview.
- Try out the Slider to change the rotation range.
- Click Preview.
- Click Save.
- Set the center point of your device by using the Slider.
- Click Next.
- Click Continue to finish the motion setup.
So this is how you can make changes on the motion set up easily. With the help of Slider, you can adjust the center point and rotation range.
Setting up the basic information on both new and previous-gen Echo Show is pretty similar. But it can be changed if any new firmware arrives. During setting up the Echo Show, there are some certain steps that the user can skip and can configure those steps manually from the Settings menu.
Hello There! I am Elisa Wilson, and you are welcome on this website! I work as a digital content writer for a tech startup company based in Los Angeles. I also post my work online as well, and my content varies across disparate niches. I try to use my working experience in my writing works, and I try to inform as many people as I can in a language that is not only informative but also user-convenient. You can use this link: YouTube.com/activate to check out a website dedicated to YouTube.