Several gamers subscribe to video game services to get access to thousands of titles. A famous video game subscription is Xbox Game Pass by Microsoft. You can play the games on Windows 10 system with the Xbox One console. However, some gamers complained that they face the Xbox error code 0x80073d13 when they install some games. Through the download progress, the error code appears and interrupts the process. If you are one of them who deal with the same issue, then here are some directions given below.
Adjust the C Drive to Default
To adjust the C drive to default, follow these on-screen directions mentioned below:
- Launch the Settings option on your system.
- After that, select the ‘More Storage Settings’ option.
- You should click on the ‘Change where the new content is saved’ option.
- Reach the New applications will store to section.
- Then choose the ‘Local disk C’ folder.
- Now, verify with the OK button.
Make New Partition
To make a new partition, follow these on-screen directions mentioned below:
- At first, open the Run accessory by holding Win and R buttons simultaneously over the keyboard.
- Thereafter, input ‘diskmgmt.msc’ into it and hit the OK button.
- You should select the ‘Drive C:’ after appearing on the ‘Disk Management’ screen.
- Then click on the ‘Shrink Volume’ option on the upper side of the screen.
- Now, insert the space amount and hit the Shrink button.
- After that, unallocated space at the lower side of the screen and pick the ‘New Simple Volume’ option.
- You have to choose the change the File System to the NTFS option.
- Later, adjust the Allocation Unit Size to Default.
- Hit the Next button, and you will have a fresh drive D to install games too.
- Navigate to the ‘Xbox PC’ application and select the settings option.
- Now, you will get General and drive chosen.
- Finally, pick the drive D as the standard directory.
Reset the MS Store
To reset the MS Store, follow these on-screen directions mentioned below:
- To launch the Run accessory, hold the Win and R buttons simultaneously on the keyboard.
- After that, input ‘WSReset.exe’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- Now, you have to wait to further process.
Format your Existing Drive
To format your existing drive, follow these on-screen directions mentioned below:
- Go to the Local Disk and right-click on it, then choose the Format option.
- Then set the File System to NTFS.
- After that, modify the Allocation Size to 4096 bytes.
- Now, hit the Start button, and this procedure will take some time to finish.
Reinstall the Xbox Application on Windows
To reinstall the Xbox application on Windows, follow these on-screen directions mentioned below:
- Firstly, uninstall the app if you want to reinstall it.
- Then hit the button of Start and click on the Settings option.
- You should select the Apps option.
- Later, select the ‘Apps & features’ option.
- After that, go to the ‘Xbox Beta’ application and select it.
- After that, click on the Uninstall button.
- Navigate to the MS Store and input ‘Xbox’ into the Search section.
Finally, install the application and check whether the error shows again.